Saturday, June 30, 2007

Friday Night Knitting

We have a group of ladies that meets one Friday a month for pizza and knitting. It is a total blast! We order in some pizza from Bison Creek (great pizza) and sit around knitting after the store is closed. There are several restaurants around the store so the street is busy with people passing by. Many times we look up from our knitting to find someone peeking through the window to see what we are doing. Last night four of us started working on Mystery Stole 3. We were so involved with our lace knitting that there wasn't much conversation. We had fun though.

Mystery Stole 3 is a Yahoo group where you get a "clue" or piece of the pattern each week. We have no idea what this will look like when we get done but so far it is very pretty. Judging from the previous Mystery Stoles I have no doubt this will be gorgeous when we get done. I can hardly wait.

I finished the left front of my sweater. After I finish the first clue of the stole I will probably start on the right front. I hope to finish my socks soon too since I need to knit a pair for my sister for her birthday. She has yet to give me the measurements for her foot so I am not feeling too bad that they are late. I have the yarn - Ann - if you are reading this - I need the measurements to get going. (Love Ya Squirt)

No comments: