Thursday, June 7, 2007

Too Many Projects - Never

I have come to the realization that I have a big problem (in some non-knitting persons eyes) - I have a lot of projects going. I am a firm believer in the fact that idle needles are a waste. I need to have projects everywhere.
Currently in my knitting bag alone I have a sweater, shawl, several booties waiting to be sewn and a pair of socks (two at once). My favorite current project is Mrs. Weasley's Bag of Stitch Witchery. It is out of "Charmed Knits" by Alison Hansel. This book has so many great projects. Aside from the bag I am knitting I really like Dobby's Socks - they don't match. What a relief for all of us that suffer from S.S.S. (Single Sock Syndrome). All of my single socks can now match up with each other however they want. I have suffered form SSS for quite a while now (that would be why I learned to do two socks at once).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.