Monday, July 2, 2007

Needles

Can I just say how much I love my Addi Lace needles??!! I have several pairs. Currently I am using them on the Mystery Stole project. They are a huge help with the sharper tip. Two of my other pairs are on my socks. I like to make my socks two at a time with two circular needles. Someone told me I had to do each heal separately - not true. I thought about it for a while and figured out a way that made perfect sense to me and it worked. I am currently on the foot of what I like to call my "Ronald McDonald" socks. It is Jigsaw #57 and they have bright pink, orange and yellow stripes. For some reason they remind me of Ronald McDonald so that is what I have named them.

I am pretty excited about the Fourth of July coming up. Burien has a big parade at it runs right down the street in front of the store. We plan on getting there early and setting out our chairs in front of the shop. It should be lots of fun.

We are also looking forward to the Mariners Stitch n' Pitch. We have a bunch of people going with us and we still have a few tickets available if anyone wants to join in the fun. We had so much fun last year just knitting and admiring everything everyone else was making that we didn't even realize that the manager for the Mariners had been ejected and that we lost the game. Silly us. Maybe I will try to follow the game a bit more - we will see. I like baseball but I really like knitting.

No comments: