Saturday, July 21, 2007

I Survived!!!

YES!! I made it through an evening of Harry Potter insanity! I managed to find my self a place to sit out of the way and spend 4 hours knitting while the kids ran amok in the book store. Some of the costumes were fantastic! We made it home by 1am so the kids could start reading.

I struggled to get out of bed this morning to get to the yarn shop at any decent time. Thank goodness Mom gets there early enough to open up. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow though - I have nothing planned! It is supposed to rain really hard all day and I hope to sit and knit the rain away. Wish me luck!

My sisters socks are coming along nicely. I still have my green sweater on the needles and of course there is always the Mystery Stole. That should keep me out of trouble for most of the day.

No comments: