Sunday, September 9, 2007

I Finished the Bag

OK - So I finished about a month and a half ago but I finally took some pictures. I have never been too good about taking pictures (my poor children). I hate having my own picture taken so why would I want to do that to someone else. Thank goodness my kids have grandparents that tend to have cameras glued to their foreheads - at least there will be some photos of them growing up. I love my kids dearly and I really think they are about as cute as they come - I just never think to haul the camera along with all the other essential items one needs when they are transporting kids.




This weekend was the Art Walk in Burien. I realized once again that the saying "one man's junk is another man's treasure" holds true for art as well. I am still trying to figure out the strange ladder dance but they did draw a crowd. We were pleased to have a local artist display her paintings, one of our friends (also an artist) displayed her fabulous knitted food sculpture, and another friend of ours spent most of Saturday spinning yarn in the shop and answering the many questions about what she was doing. It was interesting to listen to people and watch their reaction as they realized the food in the window was all knit.
I'm off to bed now - we are open on Sundays again now that summer is winding down. I need to get used to it.

No comments: