Saturday, September 29, 2007

WOW & WOW again

Today we had a customer drop by with a box - yes a box - full of hats (60 the be exact), some scarves and a pair of socks that she and her mom had made for the Christmas Outreach Program. We were blown away by their generosity. Through out the year we have been gathering items for the fire station. As most of you know, last year we were able to turn over 99 items to the firefighters for the outreach program. We haven't counted everything yet but I know we have gone beyond that this year. THANK YOU so much to all that have contributed. We will be taking donations until just before Christmas so there is still time if you want to help.
Last night was pizza night - we had a great time visiting and knitting with everyone who was able to attend.
Alrighty then - I am going to get the kiddies to bed and try to redo the hat I am making for shop model (yes Penny - I ripped the whole thing out - sorry I didn't call you and let you do it for me).

No comments: