Thursday, August 9, 2007

Socks, Socks, Socks

At the Yarn Stash we have a birthday club - customers can shop one time during their birthday month at a 20% discount. This month Mom and I are celebrating our birthdays so we decided to share our birthday discounts with everyone. All of our sock yarn is on sale 20% off until August 18th. One of our customers (friends) brought us engraved tape measures today. What a cool gift - never again will we question who owns the tape measure sitting on the table. How thoughtful of her - thanks a bunch KM - I love my tape measure.

Great News - I have finally finished my sisters socks! Yes, I know it took me a while after I got her to measure her foot. I didn't want to get too far ahead of myself until I could double check her foot. Now that they are done she can enjoy her birthday present too! Celebrations all around.

Mom finally got her invite to Ravelry - I am still waiting for mine. I'm pretty close on the list - hopefully in the next few weeks. I can be patient (pretend to be).

No comments: