Monday, March 3, 2008

The Countdown Is On

Oh Boy - We have stepped into March which means that in less than a month I will be getting on a plane for Chicago - HELP!! I am not a flyer - I don't have wings (angel ones maybe at times but that's another story). If anyone has any suggestions, tips and or aids to help ease my stress about this trip please let me know. The conference itself will be fun, its just the getting there and back. Do you think they could move Chicago just a little closer to the west coast before the end of the month? I don't have my sweater done for the conference, my socks aren't finished - in fact all of my knitting is behind - what's new.

I do have a reason for slacking off on my knitting. One of our very dear customers grand daughter was born a bit too soon. The precious little one weighed in at 1lb 9oz. I dropped all of my other projects to knit a few hats, booties and mitts for this little pumpkin. I keep them all in my thoughts and prayers. I have mailed off the baby stuff so now I can resume my knitting projects. God bless you little Maddison!! XOXOXO

I took a 2-handed fair isle class today. What fun!! 'Cause I needed yet another project, I am trying to knit up a shop model - so far so good. Fair isle has always scared me because I knit a bit an the tight side - so far I don't seem to have any problems.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Find something that will make you laugh on the plane - and besure to turn on the air above. Not too many drinks - we don't want to see you on the evening news! By the way you are the best!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.