Saturday, December 27, 2008

Snow Melt Sale-A-Bration

Now that the snow it melting away come join us for our Snow Sale-A-Bration!! All wool and cotton yarns are 20% off and all sock yarn is 30% off now through December 31st. We will be open on Monday, December 29th from 10am-6pm for the sale. We will be closed on January 1st for inventory - UGH!!
OK - now that the work stuff is out of the way, how was the holidays? Mine was pretty sad at times 'cause I was missing my Dad a lot. (by the way - all the snow was from my Dad - thanks Daddy) My husband spoiled me quite a bit for Christmas - had to ask him what he did wrong. I got a new TV, a new laptop and a digital camera - maybe I can actually start getting some pictures up here - that should shock everyone. The kids had a great time on Christmas too! Mom usually comes over and brings her homemade sticky buns - this year with all the snow she was stuck at home. Austin asked me to make some sticky buns so I tried and failed - not as good as Mom's. I finally was able to get out in the afternoon and go pick her up - thankfully she brought the sticky buns - so we didn't have them for breakfast - we just snacked on them the rest of the day. Pete made a wonderful dinner and then I took Mom back home.
Hope everyone got what they wanted, enjoyed the snow and had lots of fun stuck at home knitting and crocheting through the storm!! :)

No comments: