Sunday, October 21, 2007

Checking In

Knit, knit, knit, knit, crochet, knit. That's what I've been doing as of late. I'm working on combining several sock patterns to make a sock for my dad. Being diabetic, his sock needs to have no seams or bumps that might rub on his foot. I have started it several times but I think I am finally on the right track.

Can I just say how much I love Ravelry. It is so much fun to poke around on that site. You get to see what everyone is working on. The forums are great and I think there is a group for just about everything you could want - if not you can make one.

This coming Saturday is the Trick or Treat in Burien. Last year it was CRAZY! We look forward to all the kids coming through with their costumes. This year my son is going to stand outside and pass out the candy. We had so much fun looking at all the costumes. If you are in the area, bring the kids and have some fun. There is a haunted house set up across the street at the chiropractor's office, a dog parade, hayrides and of course CANDY. Dust off those crazy, creative costumes and come on down.

1 comment:

Lady Katryna said...

Maybe I'll get all dressed up and come for Halloween. Knitting in costume sounds like great fun. :D